WALT DISNEY WORLD® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna®
We hope you can join Kellsie's Krew for the Disney World Marathon Weekend on January 9, 2019 through January 13, 2019. By joining Kellsie's Krew, you are helping the Kellsie's Hope Foundation fulfill its mission to provide hope to children and families battling cancer. Through your participation and generous fundraising efforts, Kellsie's Hope is able to fund cancer research, promote childhood cancer awareness, and provide much needed distraction to children suffering from this devastating disease. With your help we can continue to provide these wonderful children with comfort today and hope for their future.
Race registration is included in your minimum fundraising goal. By registering, you agree to raise or donate the minimum fundraising goal and comply with the fundraising schedule.
Walt Disney World® 5K
Walt Disney World® 10K
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon
Dopey Challenge (5K + 10K + Half Marathon + Marathon)
Your registration includes
- Guaranteed race entry
- Event race shirt(s)
- Event Race Medal(s)
- Kellsie's Hope Goodie bag and team medal
- Invitation to our runner’s appreciation luncheon
- Personal fundraising page and tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support, motivation and friendship
- Invitation to join Kellsie's Krew Facebook page
- 10% due by May 15, 2018
- 25% due by June 15, 2018
- 50% due by August 15, 2018
- 75% due by October 15, 2018
- 100% due by December 15, 2018
NEW THIS YEAR!!!
RunDisney requires that each registration must be packaged with rooms and tickets. Our runDisney contracted travel provider will contact you to book your room and park ticket packages.
Special exceptions may apply, especially to DVC members, Annual Passholders, Disney Cast Members, and/or local residents (please contact our race coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions)
- Disney Vacation Club - DVC guests can have their room portion waived with a valid DVC reservation.
- Annual Passholders - AP guests can have their ticket portion waived with a valid Annual Pass
- Military - Military personnel staying at Shades of Green can have their room and ticket requirements waived.
- Local Runners - Runners who reside within a 90 mile radius of Orlando can have their room portion waived but must still purchase a ticket unless they are an Annual Passholder.
- Disney Cast Members - CM can have their room and ticket portions waived.
Registrations after July 15, 2018 please contact the Kellsie’s Krew Team Coordinator, Joe Silhavy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-973-3393.
“All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.” ©DisneyRegister Now